An Exclusive Offer For You
Fansteck Button Art Toy for Toddlers, Color Matching Early Learning Educational Mosaic Pegboard , Safe Nontoxic ABS Plastic Premium Material, 12 Pictures and 46 Buttons ,with a Bag Easy to Storag
About the product
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Toddler Education】: The button art help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination and cognitive ability, and expand his imagination creating and designing unique patterns
- 【Easy Storage】: Comes with a drawstring BAG FOR STORING the buttons, it can prevent the pegs from scattering all over, and the pictures can be placed in the storage tray. Never lose any pieces!
- 【High Quality & Safe】: All pieces are made of safe premium quality ABS plastic, and the smooth edges of the pegs are especially designed to prevent little cuts
- 【Gift For Kids】: The colourful pictures and various shapes can attract the kids instantly, so that the Mosaic Pegboard will be a wonderful surprise as birthday ,Thanksgiving or Christmas gift
- 【More For Less】: Fansteck 12 various pictures, 46 pegs, 1 storage bag, 2 clips, 1 pegboard, 1 storage tray; 18-month Worry-free and friendly customer service
What Our Customers Are Saying
Got one as a gift and gave one too
Our son got one of these for his second birthday, and he and his brother who just turned four enjoy this a lot. The two-year-old definitely enjoys it for longer periods that the four-year-old. It’s a great way to reinforce colors and matching as well as fine motor skills. I found it such a nice activity that we bought one to give as a gift to our friend for his second birthday, he loves it as well, and his mom has already seen an improvement in color recognition.
Excellent Toy for Learning
Both my youngest daughters (2 and 3 1/2) enjoy this learning activity. The three year old especially will sit for an extended time playing with the toy. I had to teach my just-turned-two year old how the activity worked, but she picked it up very quickly. The buttons are easy to manipulate, the quality is good, and the pictures are nice. Overall, it is a great choice of toy if you need a quiet activity that incorporates learning.
Who doesent like a good button, we have buttons on clothes and pretty much everything, even when touch screens came out, folks were still going for the blackberry simply because they had buttons, so I guess that should tell you something about the resilience of buttons, what better way to teach to the next generation with a button art set!
I always try to get my grand-siblings something when the other one is having a birthday which is what this gift was. I bought it for my 1-1/2 year old granddaughter on her brother's 5th birthday. She really liked it and it kept her busy at the restaurant when we were having her brother's birthday dinner. I liked that there were several different templates so they don't get bored and it is adaptable as they grow - she was just sticking the buttons in any of the holes but it's good that as she gets older we can teach her to color match them.
Fun Toy- Toddler Loves
My 2 year old loves playing with this. It’s constructed well and is great for hand-eye coordination and learning about colors. I have to keep it out of reach when he’s not playing with it or the pieces get everywhere, haha. But that’s toddlers. If you have a child that loves puzzles, this is a fun twist.
I am sure my little will love it! But......
This is a Christmas present. So, I have not given it to my little, yet. However, I did take it out of the box to inspect it. The buttons are much bigger then I had anticipated. Not good or bad just a fact. The pictures are different then the one's on the box and in the ad again, not good or bad just a fact. I did try the toy out a few times with different pictures just to make sure I had the right amount of colored buttons for the pictures and when I pulled the buttons out of the 2nd picture I tried, I noticed that the edges around the circle cut out were damaged. Yikes! Makes me question how many uses my little will get out of them before they are not very nice looking. So slightly disappointed in the quality of the pictures in that regard. Which is a super big bummer because this is a really cute toy.
Can I trust you?
If you trust Amazon, you can trust us. The entire purchase will be handled by Amazon, meaning you'll have access to Amazon's world-class customer service and refund policy.
Does this include free shipping?
If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, or if your order exceeds $25, you'll get free shipping.